Dictionary > English Dictionary > Definition, synonym and antonym of additional
Meaning of additional by Wiktionary Dictionary
Explanation of additional by Wordnet Dictionary
- IPA: /əˈdɪʃənəl/, X-SAMPA: /@"dIS@n@l/
additional ( plural: additionals )
- Something added .
- ( Can we find and add a quotation of Francis Bacon to this entry? )
further or added
- called for additional troops
Definition of additional by GCIDE Dictionary
- Additional a. Added; supplemental; in the way of an addition.
- Additional, n. Something added. [R.] Bacon.