Meaning of and all by Wiktionary Dictionary
- ( idiomatic ) Including every object, attribute, or process associated with preceding item or series of items .
- 1995 8/21, “Pros and Cons of the Balanced Budget Amendment”, Ind_Limbaugh:
- 1998 5/15, Barry Bearak, “Hailing Danger; Behind the Wheel: Long Hours and Hard Feelings”, New York Times:
- 2008 9/16, Ken Hoffman, “An oak tree is no longer mighty”, Houston Chronicle, page STAR 1:
- ( idiomatic, informal ) Used to suggest certain unstated relevant implications or what has been stated .
- ( dialectal ) Used to add emphasis .