Meaning of in a biblical sense by Wiktionary Dictionary
in a biblical sense
- Used other than as an idiom: see biblical, sense .
- ( euphemistic ) Carnally; sexually.
- 1993, Harold Miles, Bad ol' boy, page 122:
- 1993 February 26, “NOTORIOUS WOMEN RECOVER FROM THEIR LOVE AFFAIRS”, Ind_Geraldo ( Rivera ):
- Unidentified Man 2: How you doing? I've got a question for Pamela. How many rock stars have you met in your whole life? Ms-DES-BARRES: Oh, my gosh. Man 2: Any idea? Any idea or... Ms-LEE: He didn't ask how many you slept with. Ms-DES-BARRES: That's good. RIVERA: You mean met in the biblical sense? Man 2: I mean met and been with. Ms-DES-BARRES: I didn't sleep with that many of them .
- 2012 March 23, Lanford Beard, “TV Jukebox: 'The Secret Circle,' 'The Voice,' 'Switched at Birth,' and more music-on-TV moments”, Entertainment Weekly:
- ( carnally ): biblically