Meaning of wheels by Wiktionary Dictionary
- Plural form of wheel .
- ( by synecdoche ) An automobile or other vehicle
- ( bodybuilding, slang ) Well-developed thigh muscles.
- 1999 March 22, “OB205”, "Re: Freakiest Bodybuilder?", misc.fitness.weights, Usenet
- 2004 December 28, Mark Jenkins and Jeff O’Connell, The Jump Off: 60 Days to a Hip-Hop Hard Body, page 76, HarperCollins
- 2006 April 30, Jim Stoppani, Encyclopedia of Muscle & Strength, page 131, Human Kinetics Publishers
wheels ( plural: )